Two electrocuted in RautahatThe duo received electric shock while using water pump.
Two men were electrocuted in ward 5 of Baudhimai Municipality of Rautahat district on Friday night.
30-year-old Arun Kumar Sah and 28-year-old Pandit Kumhal of Kopawatole were electrocuted while filling water using a water pump at Arun’s house, according to Kopawa Area Police Office.
Sub Inspector of Police Paramananda Yadav said they were rushed to a nearby health facility and taken to Gaur for further treatment.
Both of them died while undergoing treatment at the Gaur-based provincial hospital, he said.
A police team led by Sub Inspector Yadav had rescued the duo.
Police said they are further investigating the case.